Sunday, November 8, 2009

Been Awhile

It's been way to long since I posted anything on my photography blog..... my bad.


Lets see I passed my first photography test ! And while my photos didn't bomb I do need some improvements. Nothing huge, I knew when I sent them off the problems they had. The main one being that I really need to start lugging my tripod/monopod with me when I'm out taking pictures. I know this.... it's just remembering to do it lol .

I'll post the pictures I sent in soon, they are not on my computer anymore and I'm just too lazy today to drag out my photo drive.

I got my press pass a few weeks ago. Now I just need to find a event to use it.

I think that's about it for a update here. I promise I will be more active in the coming months. I've just been so busy with school work that most days I don't feel like posting here at all.

Happy Clicking




0 comments:

About Photographer

My photo
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
When I'm not busy taking care of my family, you will find me behind the lens of my camera. I just started taking photography classes to improve my photo taking skills. I hope you'll come along with me on this journey and come back often to see just what I have learned. Thanks for stopping by.

Search This Blog

CATEGORIES

ARCHIVES

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP