Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Capture - Food

I haven't done many of the You Capture challenges this summer, mostly due to the kids being home. They started school last week and while I was catching up on my most loved blogs, I saw that this week challenge was to capture food.


Food- A subject near and dear to my heart.

I could write a novel about what cooking means to me, but I'm sure that would bore you all to death. So instead I will just share my photos from this Tuesdays meals.

Homemade meatballs in homemade tomato sauce- yum!



Some homemade cheese/garlic bread ready for the oven. I didn't get a chance to take an after photo because it didn't last long .




16 comments:

Anonymous,  August 27, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

looks DELICIOUS!

The Animator's Wife August 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

That looks so good-- especially the bread! Wow.

Anonymous,  August 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

The bread is making my mouth water.

jaime August 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Garlic bread is my favorite food. ever. Love the photos...

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Yeah, I've been HORRIBLE about You Captures this summer, too. And my poor lil ol' blogs, too!

Looks Yummy!!! I'm coming for leftovers! :-D

Jade @ Tasting Grace August 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Oh scrumptious! Can I eat at your house? ;)

Mendie August 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Happy campers when you cook dinner! Yum!

corrin August 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Ohhh what's the recipe for your garlic bread? Looks so good.

Diana Lesjak August 27, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

What time is dinner at your house... I'm coming over!!

Kathy Campbell August 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Oh yum!! Now I really want meatballs.....

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Yum! Yum! And more yum! That's some good home cookin' right there!

AllisonO August 27, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I love making meatballs in my dutch oven. Chili is best that way too! Beautiful pictures!
-AllisonO

Kathleen August 27, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Now THAT looks like a delicious meal of wonderful comfort food!!

Saj August 27, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Oooooh, look at that garlic bread! YUM!

Nikki August 27, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I am in love with your shot of the tomato sauce!

About Photographer

My photo
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
When I'm not busy taking care of my family, you will find me behind the lens of my camera. I just started taking photography classes to improve my photo taking skills. I hope you'll come along with me on this journey and come back often to see just what I have learned. Thanks for stopping by.

Search This Blog

CATEGORIES

ARCHIVES

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP