Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Capture-Nature

This weeks You Capture theme was Nature.

I had every intention of spending the entire week in nature and capturing it. But life had other plans for me.
I felt like crap emotionally all of last week.
Barry came home for a surprise weekend home. Got to love a man who gives up going to a motorcycle show, and spends a weekend home with his wife, because he knows she needs him more then he needs to show off his bike.

Dealing with a certain teenager that either needs to go to boot camp or have a boot up the butt.
Then there was the weather..... enough with the gloomy, rainy weather already !

Not to be discourage, I grabbed my camera this morning and took this photo of my flowers hanging on the front porch.
Wish I would have removed that flower bud in front, but the gardener in me couldn't bare to loose even one flower to be.







If your indeed of a camera bag check of my personal blog. I'm selling two of mine.


15 comments:

Yelena R. June 11, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

This photo is amazing! Even with the bud in front, it is perfect! Just lovely :)

tippytoe foxtrot June 11, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Those colors are amazing! Love it!

{krista} June 11, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Oh! Another one of my favorite flowers! I love it.

Stacey June 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Beautiful...love the colors.

Prairie Lady June 11, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Wow is right What kind of flower is that.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry June 11, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

I'm sorry this week has been so tough. Here's hoping the sun comes out and stays that way for a very long time!

The photo is AMAZING.

Mominin June 11, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Beautiful photo! What kind of flower is that? Have a great weekend.

april June 11, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

My grandmother has these flowers on her front porch and I LOVE them! Take photos of them all the time!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia June 11, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Gorgeous photo -- I am loving that light!!

I'm sorry you are having such a rough week. I hope things get better for you!

Unknown June 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Oooh! That's so pretty Terri!!! What type of flower is that!?!?? I want one!!!

Did you edit this at all? I love the colors! Nice job!

About Photographer

My photo
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
When I'm not busy taking care of my family, you will find me behind the lens of my camera. I just started taking photography classes to improve my photo taking skills. I hope you'll come along with me on this journey and come back often to see just what I have learned. Thanks for stopping by.

Search This Blog

CATEGORIES

ARCHIVES

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP