Thursday, June 11, 2009

Labels

Since I didn't label the photos is this post..... ok I was lazy sue me lol

I thought I would fill you in as to what they are.

1: Chocolate, chocolate chip muffins.

2: European drinking chocolate.

3: Horses at Oak Lawn race track in Arkansas

4: Our son B-Monkey. He has these amazing eyes that I love to photograph.

5: My Great Grandmothers china( bottom plate) and Barry's Grandmother china (top plate)

6: Antique time clock that we own. After some research I found out that IBM made it many years ago.

7: One of my many perfume bottles.

8: Follow Your Dreams necklace that I wear often.

9: Chair swing in Branson, Mo.

10: Fall leaves.

11: Close up of some of my fall decorations.

12: Salzburg, Austria. I'm sure many of you have seen the movie The Sound of Music. Well Salzburg is where the family lived. Maria still lives there .

13: Flowers taken at Deep River Park




1 comments:

Unknown June 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Thank you! :-) Do you have any photos of the whole clock? I'm thinking my parents may have the same one. I thought the numbers looked very familiar, but thought it was coincidence. But now that you say IBM made it...My dad's worked for IBM for over 30 years...Small world, huh!?!!?

About Photographer

My photo
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
When I'm not busy taking care of my family, you will find me behind the lens of my camera. I just started taking photography classes to improve my photo taking skills. I hope you'll come along with me on this journey and come back often to see just what I have learned. Thanks for stopping by.

Search This Blog

CATEGORIES

ARCHIVES

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP