Thursday, January 14, 2010

You Capture- Winter

I have a confession to make- my camera & I haven't been best of friends for some time now.

Sure I've picked it up to take my photo assignments for photography school, but other then that it's sat on the shelf collecting dust. Somewhere between reading about f-stops and nude portrait photography I lost my creative mojo. I lost the desire to take photos just for me.

But last week, after shoveling for the 10,000,000 time, I grabbed my camera ( told her I was sorry for taking her out in the freezing cold) and took some pictures just for me. And you know something......... it felt good.







To see more Winter photos please visit here

8 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) January 14, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

I just LOVE your second shot! What are those things? They are just perfect in the snow.... and their muted colors are so perfect for the picture. =)

T.J. January 14, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Love your colors on these! They are truly like art.

Bunch of Barrons January 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

These are great shots...beautiful! :)

Colleen January 14, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I'm glad you picked that camera back up. I've been thinking about taking photography classes, but I was afraid of that very thing happening to me. I didn't want it to become all work and no play.

busygirl January 14, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

I love the shot of the branches weighted down with the snow, great job!

Quilt Works January 14, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

These are great photos. I can see the branch with snow being a post card - you have a terrific composition



...Snow apples!

Prairie Lady January 15, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Wow lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

what great shots - the second one is beautiful. good job!

About Photographer

My photo
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
When I'm not busy taking care of my family, you will find me behind the lens of my camera. I just started taking photography classes to improve my photo taking skills. I hope you'll come along with me on this journey and come back often to see just what I have learned. Thanks for stopping by.

Search This Blog

CATEGORIES

ARCHIVES

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP